Monday, March 15, 2010

April Challenge - Window/Windows



This month's photo challenge is "WINDOWS"....or "Window". The main focus is "window". You can use your imagination & be creative. You can use the window as a framing tool, but it must have a window in it. You can have one window, or many windows, but remember the focus is on windows.
Starts today & ends April 15th.

Click on the banner above to check out the other images and to join the fun!




This photo is a reflection of the Sandy Hook Lighthouse--one of my favorite places to photograph. The building where the window is located is across a parking lot and, as you can see, is really in need of repair.

I thought I'd post my photo early for this challenge to make up for the lateness of my last one. LOL

6 comments:

nancy said...

Now a window challenge alright. Got me thinking on this one.I was wonder how that would work. Awesome how you look out at one into another. Have a good week. NANCY

Jeanie said...

That was clever! Well done!

Jeanie xx

MariesImages said...

excellent image, great example of a creative approach. Thanks for posting early. I was going thru mine last night. Have a few to post, just got side tracked. Will try to post today.
Thanks Vicki, for post early this time, this way it give people an idea of what we are looking for.

Anonymous said...

I like you photo! Mine don't have to much meaning to it lol just whos the little doggy in the window? lol

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This picture is just gorgeous. I love it! The sky is reflecting so nicely off the windows. Stunning.

Rjet33 said...

Love the reflection in the window. Too cool!

Blessings!

Susan