Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Life



I know it's been a long time since I posted a new image on my blog. Life has gotten in the way since last July. I've been working hard at being a good President for my Camera Club, I've been managing my Adobe Photoshop Users Group's monthly meetings, I've been actually shooting photos and processing them (but not sharing enough). Anyway, Marie has posted a new challenge on our Challenge Blog and I wanted to participate. SO.....here's my image, entitled "Take Me Home".



7 comments:

MariesImages said...

I LOVE IT!!! I always love vintage dolls and photographing them...perfect lighting and title!
Good to see you joining in again!
Marie

Elisabeth said...

Vicki, such fun! What a wonderful collection and a very nice image. Good job! Great seeing you here again. It has been a while hasn't it?

Lisa said...

This is great, I love it too! The expression of the doll is terrific and like Marie said the lighting is awesome.
Lisa

Clyde said...

Great shot. Who could resist her?

Vicki said...

Thank you all for your comments. Actually, Clyde, sometimes dolls are like clowns and can be a bit creepy...LOL

But I do love the arrangement of the dolls in this one. :)

sunflowerkat said...

I love it too Vicki. The centerpiece doll stands out so well, yet all the surrounding dolls add so much to the image. It's something different for still life...very creative!

gina said...

i love it!!!