Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My New Adventures in the Art of Photoshop

It's been a long time since I've posted in this Blog...No excuses, just haven't done it. So much has been going on in my life that has gotten in the way. Now that I'm finding some time, I plan to post at least once a month--either photos, Photoshop hints or full Photoshop lessons. 

One of the projects I've been involved in has been a Creative Art course, using (of course) Photoshop. It's a year-long course focusing on creating art...either from photographs or from other artsy elements. 

I haven't been totally happy with my results yet, but am learning--and that's what's important!

Here are some samples of my new 'creations'.







 

2 comments:

Helen said...

You're off to a good start, Vicki! Love the antique quality you've given the images.

Julie said...

I love your photos, I struggle with Photoshop but see you have mastered it.