Thursday, December 18, 2008




This week's challenge is Christmas Ornaments.


If you don't celebrate Christmas & would like to join in, you may include a decoration that would represent your holiday.


Well, here's my entry...late unfortunately. I tried to upload it earlier today but lost the internet in the middle of the upload and didn't get it back until after 9 p.m. Oh, well...at least I tried. Click the banner above to check out the other entries in the comment section.




Throughout my home, the holiday decor mostly includes snowmen...not sure when this started, but I'm very picky about the ones that come to visit--they must have some personality evident in their expressions. I think this ornament epitomizes those personalities. :) Hope you enjoy it.



9 comments:

MariesImages said...

I was wondering how I missed this one!!!! Glad you found the time to join in. Cute ornament!
Marie

Nancy said...

That is incredibly cute! Good choice....

D said...

I love snowmen! This is adorable

Monica said...

I love the snowmen and those expressions really do make it!

Monica

Far Side of Fifty said...

Excellent photograph of a really cute snowman! I always like your photos! :)

Amelia said...

I like that! It's very unique. *M*

gina said...

how adorable! i love snowmen too, and this one is great.

nancy said...

wow, now that is a cute snowmen ornaments.Glad to hear from you. I am trying to catch on everybody journals but I got so little time or is it? Happy Holidays Nancy

Jeannette said...

Oh they're wonderful! I love snowmen, although I don't like snow, I'd love this on my tree! Jeannette xx