Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogger Community Photo Challenge: Birdhouses



Thought I'd be really pro-active this week and post my photo at the beginning of the challenge, instead of at the very end just under the wire. I just got some new plug-ins for photoshop and decided this would be a great chance to play with them. I took a photo that wasn't the best one and tried to make it better using onOne's PhotoTools2 and PhotoFrames4. I think the photo turned out nicely...so am anxious to use it on a photo that starts out as a good one. :) Here's my entry for "Birdhouses:"


11 comments:

Missie said...

Very nice! I think bird houses will be a great subject.

MariesImages said...

I agree with Missy, hopefully everyone else will too.
Very nice Vicki, cool effects!
Love the accent of pink through out~
Ü
Marie

Anonymous said...

Wow, even the Challenge Banner is a winner. Nice one too, Vicki. Bird houses are so quaint. Most of the ones in my neighborhood have been foreclosed on. I'll have to do a walk-about.

Vicki said...

Clyde...the challenge banner is Marie's and she did a wonderful job on it. For some reason, she's not really happy with this one and I absolutely love it!!!

D said...

love it! I think I'm gonna sneak one in here prior to my surgery.

Connie said...

I love it!!
Birdhouses is a neat subject

Katya said...

nice framing!!!

Anonymous said...

love it :)

J9 said...

I like the way the colors are all muted except for the reds really standing out. The framing is pretty cool too!

Hollie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I thought I would enter since I think so much of Donna from DsDesigns. I love taking pictures, but I'm just not that good at.....

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Vicki, I was so sorry to read of your sister death over on the comment you left on the Bloggers Community Photo Challenge. I just wanted to convey my sympathy to you. Take your time getting back into the swing of things..and take good care of yourself:) Connie