Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tulips on a Hill

The skies have mostly been gray here, which kind of matched my frame of mind. For those of you who don't know, I lost one of my sisters a couple of weeks ago and then, on top of that sadness, ended up with a sore throat/fever/headaches/etc. The weather here has mostly matched how I was feeling. Last Friday, the sun came out and the day was glorious. I grabbed my camera (my NEW 40D--another long story) and headed to my favorite garden spot to check out the tulips. It was late in the day and I was able to get some great photos of the flowers with great light. This is just one of the many images I captured that day. I guess I'm coming out of my funk.

4 comments:

MariesImages said...

Beautiful tulips, but I would love to know what the outcome of the broken 40D turned out. After all, I have the same camera..;)

Julie said...

I am so sorry about your sister. I didn't know. Take care of that crud, the swine flu is making its rounds. Loved the photo.

Nancy said...

Vicki...I didn't know about your sister either. Don't even know what to say, but my thoughts are with you and your family.

Lovely photo to try and bring a little cheer.

Hugs,
Nancy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Vickie, Glad to see your photos again! :)