Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogger Community Photo Challenge: PHOTO STORY



The Current Challenge is to create a Photo Story of related images. I probably have a ton of photos I could use, but lately I've been focusing (no pun intended) on Sandy Hook, part of the Gateway National Park System, and absolutely love taking different angles and types of photos of the lighthouse...so, my entry is a series of photos of the Sandy Hook Lighthouse. I'm not sure if it qualifies, but I love it. Click on the green banner above to go to the Challenge Blog and check out the other wonderful entries.

(Also, click on the collage below to view it larger.)

6 comments:

Jeannette said...

I love lighthouses Vicki, these are beautiful images of yours at Sandy Hook. Jeannette xx

MariesImages said...

I love it! My views of a favorite subject...LIGHTHOUSES!!!!
Nicely done~
Marie

Nancy said...

Lighthouses have something so special and majectic about them in and of themselves...but you captured that brilliantly!

Nancy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lovely presentation and photos! I really enjoyed it:)

Martha said...

These are gorgeous Vicki!

gina said...

wow!! i love them all...especially the close up with angles. beautiful!